Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Legalization

How would legalizing drugs affect me? I'd have a wider range of drugs to pick from. What I need is my opiate receptors hit, and DXM does that. But that's not all it hits (so I get a few annoying / life threatening side effects). Pure opiates like oxycodone or hydrocodone would be ideal.

Yeah, it's simple, isn't it? I need drugs to help me feel good because my brain makes me feel shitty. I've tried many other methods and drugs look like the last option.

Who's in my way? Conservative religious assholes who think you have to "earn" happiness. The ones who think "pleasure" is a dirty word. Well, let me tell you something, you close-minded, delusional motherfuckers. I've been through shit. I deserve your god damn heaven. The bible doesn't say shit about drugs, so what's your problem with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment