Thursday, November 19, 2009

Withdrew From College

Yup, I was just getting really stressed. I don't think the college dorm living situation is good for me, as I've now withdrawn from two colleges. The first kicked me out (well, more like told me to go away) for a suicide attempt though, which was fucking ridiculous. I'll gladly tell you which college it was if you're some kind of reporter willing to fuck up their reputation or something.

I'll be honest and say that the paranoid thoughts DXM was giving me probably weren't helping, but I also think I wouldn't have been able to cope without its positive effects. It's hard to say though, as life is complicated. Fuck it though, what's done is done.

Now I might try some community college, I don't know. I've also been referred to some Asperger's Syndrome expert or something, so we'll see how that goes. My main priority is still to get medical marijuana, as I believe that will help me a lot and maybe I might have had a more successful semester if I'd gotten it already.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.e-junkie.com/shop/product/315305.php

    Looks like you're dabbling on my road.

    ReplyDelete