Friday, October 9, 2009

Creativity

Of course I'm on DXM, shutup! Anyway, yeah, I'm back. DXM definitely helps me write this blog. Irony? I'unno.

Wow, creativity is addictive, ain't it? Looks like I found a new mental disorder, but since drugs are illegal and this isn't an official study, I don't get shit.
Imagine me homeless on my campus or something. "I discovered a new mental disorder with my addiction, professor, got some spare change?".

But yeah, DXM has definitely increased my creativity in the past, as well as now. I've got like 3 notebooks with my thoughts and doodles in them. A famous concept of mine: The Week Clock! It even tells you when I drew it! What a contrabulous fabtraption (props to The Simpsons)! Go ahead and make lots of money off the idea.


Oh, and my posting times are off by like 4 hours or something, I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment