Monday, October 12, 2009

My Addiction II

Here I am, buh-lazed as hell. Another piece to the puzzle:

Borderline Personality Disorder seems like the wrong way to look at it. I think I've just been hiding my personality because I was raised by a theoretically bisexual (or at least very feminine) father from which I didn't get the proper masculine influence. I'd bet that's why I listen to rap. I'm getting what I can from there.

Hiding your personality sounds like a very tough thing to do, but I think that's what happened. I've barely gotten by though, to say the least.


Let me just say this, I'm not gay! I've been mistaken for gay probably more than the average straight guy, and I think it's because hiding your personality is a great way to hide homosexuality/bisexuality, and this is being done a lot more often these days due to increased awareness of the existence of homosexuality/bisexuality.

Sounds like the fight for legalization is tied in with the gay movement. Yayyy, more popularity!

No comments:

Post a Comment